Start Date: January 22, 2019 05:30 PM
End Date: April 04, 2019 07:30 PM
Parenting Journey, Part I will help you to become more confident in your parenting styles by building on your strengths, resulting in a more nurturing family relationship. Our distinctive 12-week introductory curriculum focuses on promoting attitudes that enhance good parenting behaviors and providing the tools for parents and caregivers to effectively model these behaviors at home.
Graduates of The Parenting Journey will:
- Increase their ability to nurture themselves and their children;
- Increase their capacity to empathize and forgive;
- Be more confident in achieving their own personal goals;
- Expand their understanding of what it means to be a good parent;
- Be better able to find and utilize community resources;
- Gain insight into the connections between their parents’ behavior and their own behavior as parents.
Group runs on 12 Tuesdays, from 5:30-7:30pm from January 22 - April 9.
Please contact one of our staff members to set up an intake: Starling Anthony at email@example.com or 617-628-8815 x210 or Leticia St. Remy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-628-8815 x241