Start Date: December 10, 2018 09:30 AM
End Date: December 14, 2018 04:30 PM
Learn first-hand how to use our experiential curriculum to run Parenting Journey 2 groups within your organization.Parenting Journey 1 is a prerequisite for attending the Parenting Journey 2 Facilitator Training. The weeklong, five-day intensive Parenting Journey Facilitator Training covers the entire Parenting Journey 2 curriculum. The 12-session curriculum offers parents and caregivers an opportunity to utilize the skills and new insights gained in the Parenting Journey I. As the Journey continues, participants will redirect their focus away from past experiences of being parenting and begin to examine their lives in the “here and now.” This includes identifying self-sabotaging behavior, proactively setting goals, and making plans for their family’s future.
Increase learning and professional development for staff in your organization by bringing a team to the Parenting Journey Facilitator Training. 3 or more participants: 5% discount ($40 off per person group rate) $760 per person
Questions or comments about group registration? Contact Katie Hamilton, Program Director, at 212-430-5909 for more information.
Fee includes five-day training with meals, group curriculum, technical support for one year.
The Family Center, Inc. d/b/a Parenting Journey is recognized by the New York State Education Department’s State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers. #SW-0223. This training provides 22 CEs for licensed social workers upon request.
If after registering you cannot attend the training the following conditions apply:
- Credit Policy –We do not offer refunds
- A credit equal to 100% of the fee paid will be issued if the notice of cancellation is received in writing ten or more business days prior to the first day of the training session.
- A 75% credit will be issued if cancellation is received fewer than ten but five or more business days prior to the start of the training session.
- A 50% credit will be issued if notice of cancelation is received fewer than five business days prior to the first day of the training session.
- No credit will be issued for cancellations received on or after the first day of the training session.
For more information about our Payment or Cancellation Policy, please click here.